Delaying of payment of credit obligations for all individuals - clients of HALKBANK AD Skopje for 6 months
Starting from the fact that there are no individuals or families who are not affected by the crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, and based on its basic principle "PEOPLE MATTER", HALKBANK AD Skopje is pleased to announce an offer to all its clients - individuals with credit exposure in the Bank with the classification A, B and C regular on 29.02.2020.
The offer applies to all clients of the Bank, individuals who do not have non-performing exposure and it covers:
- Delaying of repayment of all credit liabilities (loans, credit cards and permitted overdrafts) for a period of 6 months and extension of the due date for an additional 6 months;
- Clients with credit exposure in the Bank with classification A, B and C regular on 29.02.2020, are clients who have no outstanding credit liabilities for more than 90 days on 29.02.2020.
- Contact the Bank only if you wish to proceed with the payment with previously agreed dynamics and do not want delay of payment, i.e. you do not accept the offer.
- If the client does not contact the Bank within the next 10 days to respond with a negative response to this offer, it shall be deemed to have been accepted and shall be liable for delay without signing annexes and coming to the Bank.
- If the client has more credit debts, (if he/she uses more credit products), he/she is entitled to defer installments/interest rates on each product.
- Regular interest rates accrued for the deferred period will mature at the end of the grace period and be contractually regulated.
- Permanent credit repayment orders will be deactivated and will not be booked into a transaction account, except for clients who will inform the Bank that they will not accept this offer.
- The client should also inform his employer about delaying the payment, i.e. acceptance of this offer by Halkbank, as he would not act according to administrative prohibitions.
- This measure by Halkbank is valid until 30.09.2020 and upon request within this deadline, the client may change the initial decision to accept/reject the offer and further state whether he/she wishes to be involved in the use of the measures or come out of it and return to regular repayment.
- The same decision will apply to retirees on the grounds that although pensions will be paid without delay, they are indirectly affected by members of their families. We ask family members to help inform the Bank if retired family members want to continue their regular repayments and are unable to do so themselves;
- If as a Bank Client you wish to continue your repayment of your credit liabilities without termination and modification, you need to notify us by 05.04.2020 by sending an email or calling the parent branch (branch contacts indicated below).
Form of identification
In your email or call to reject the offer, you need to provide 2 information out of the possible 4
- Date of birth / example 31.12.2002
- Last 4 numbers from Halkbank Credit Party / example 0249000000165
- Last 4 transaction account numbers / example 270700000479000
- Full pseudo debit card number as on the example:
Branch e-mail addresses to submit a request:
For any further questions regarding the measure we are available to answer through the above listed contacts.
The measures are in accordance with the Government Decree adopted at the 28th session of the Government on 25.03.2020 and the Decision amending the Decision on credit risk management methodology adopted by the NBRNM on 20.03.2020.
People matter - and for them, the most important thing is health!
#StayHome #BeHealthy #BeHuman