Fourth Package of measures by the Goverment of the Republic of North Macedonia
We would like to inform you that the payment of financial assistance from the Fourth Package of measures to deal with the consequences of Covid 19 by the Government of the Republic of North Macedonia will be made in the period until 25.12.2020, on transaction accounts of clients and there are no restrictions and deadlines for spending funds.
The list of low-income citizens, pension beneficiaries, beneficiaries of social security of elderly people, young people aged 16 to 29, single parents, orphans, artists and other cultural actors, filmmakers and pop artists covered by this package of measures is already available on the website www.kupuvamdomasno.gov.mk.
To the clients who have been allocated to receive the financial assistance through Halkbank AD Skopje, the funds will be paid to the transaction accounts, whereby:
- To the existing clients who have active transaction accounts and have updated data in the Bank, the funds have already been transferred and available for use. If the customers have a payment card, they can use the funds through their payment cards on POS terminals at sales points or withdraw them at ATMs. We advise this group of clients to avoid visiting the branch in order to avoid additional queues and crowds.
- The existing clients who have active transaction accounts and have updated data in the Bank, but do not have a payment card, can withdraw the funds by visiting a branch;
- The existing customers who have not updated their data in the Bank, shall do the same in the nearest branch no later than 24.12.2020.
- The recipients of financial assistance that are distributed for payment in Halkbank AD Skopje, and who do not have a transaction account in the Bank, need to visit the nearest branch of the Bank and open a transaction account no later than 25.12.2020. The funds to this group of clients will be paid after opening the account. Opening a transaction account in Halkbank AD Skopje requires a valid identification document (ID card or passport) and a completed application which is available at the following link.
- Persons who have blockages in payment operations should come to the nearest branch to open a dedicated transaction account no later than 23.12.2020. The Bank does not release these funds from active or future blockades received after 25.12.2020.
- If the beneficiary of financial assistance is a minor, regardless of whether or not he / she has a valid identification document (ID card or passport), it is necessary to have a parent / guardian who must submit a birth certificate in order to open a transaction account.
- If the clients do not open accounts and / or do not update their data in the Bank until 25.12.2020, they will not be able to use the state financial assistance.
- To update the personal data, the clients need to visit their initial branch with a valid identification document.
- The financial support from the state, in the amount of 6,000 denars can be used from the moment of transferring the funds to the transaction account of the client for an unlimited period of time.
- The Government of RNM envisages that the financial support from this fourth package of measures can be used for payment of Macedonian products and services to legal entities and individuals performing economic activity, residents of RNM.
- All other information related to the payment of state aid, clients can get on 02/3240836 and 02/3250942 (from 08.30 to 16.30), or on the dedicated website www.kupuvamdomasno.gov.mk.
WE APPEAL FOR PATIENCE WITH THE PURPOSE OF THE UNINTERRUPTED IMPLEMENTATION OF THIS LARGE PROJECT WHICH IS IMPLEMENTED DURING DIFFICULT CONDITIONS CAUSED BY THE PANDEMIC OF COVID 19.
Halkbank AD Skopje